The newest registered user is melfielding0747

GRIM's app

GRIM
    Applicant
    Applicant

Props : 2

GRIM's app

Post by GRIM on Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:52 pm

HI my name is GRIM. I no You GuyZ alot.I just wanted to ask if i can b e apart of W$N servershare.I will keep out the hackers and spaamers.I will desertoy the impersonaters Smile

And i can share LC sever with u guyZ

By. Jason a.k.a GRIM
    Takkunen
    Server Share
    Server Share

Re: GRIM's app

Post by Takkunen on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:32 am

im surprised im not grouped as ss since im in the bc ss, anyway gl

Spongebob

Post by Spongebob on Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:15 am

quoted from c64clan.co.nr

"Grim is no longer a member of the Commodore 64 clan, effective immediately.
    He was not honest in his application, not honest with me, or honest with the gents over at server share. He had his chance with us, I was aware of the old |NSG|WOLF ban and was going to let it go as long as he continued to show maturity and good sportsmanship. However he has earned a fresh entry in a few clan’s blacklists for impersonating TyD and what really takes the cake, he lied about it. He even tried to pull the “This is his brother using his computer” gag in the shoutbox. [Poorly.]
    Since the impersonation was before he joined C=64 and because his IP was listed in the last C=64 blacklist, it shows us that he wasn’t honest when he applied. How? Because in the application section THE FIRST REQUIREMENT is 1. Clean record: We check with server administrators to double check this. We DO NOT accept cheaters. If you are well known for violating public server rules it will greatly hurt your chance at getting in.
    One of my goals as clan leader is to continue to get along with the clans we grew stronger with. Lying to us is one thing, lying to other clans is a whole new can of worms. I will not tolerate anyone who tries to hurt C=64’s reputation or credibility within our community. Therefore I will take greater care in reviewing applications to the clan.
    Goodbye GRIM.
    If anyone sees GRIM wearing our clan tag while online from the time of this post onward, please report him as impersonating. He is no longer in C=64 and cannot wear our tag."
    Takkunen
    Server Share
    Server Share

Post by Takkunen on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:29 am

gj jelly, i ddnt know this and im sure it makes Deebz's job easier.

a few sayigs in there

in words with Kevin Rudd "Fair shake of the sauce bottle mate"

GRIM
    Applicant
    Applicant

Post by GRIM on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:45 am

Yes ok But if i can talk to u both indivaul and other people. You will get a better understanding of what happen. I am not a type of person that make excusses but if you guys fill that way ok.I'F i can sneak my way into A.C today i'll tell you my side of story.I'n this game people just judge people of what they see. They do not gathher everything .But he those have the admin of the game i understand that.

\
    This is his brother using his computer” gag in the shoutbox. [Poorly.]

Do u rearlly think i am the only person playing assualt cube in my house?

:)I'll speak to guyz latter
    Takkunen
    Server Share
    Server Share

Post by Takkunen on Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:20 am

i can see your point there, i got blacklisted for 3 hours coz my bro got blacklisted and since our ip's were similar (due to him being at my house on his laptop at the time) gl then

GRIM
    Applicant
    Applicant

Post by GRIM on Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:25 pm

O Laptop same here lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 22, 2018 4:39 pm