We $laughter Noobs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We $laughter Noobs

A Dedicated Assault Cube Clan

W$N Chat

Similar topics

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 6603 messages in 758 subjects

We have 256 registered users

The newest registered user is melfielding0747

2 posters

Who is Tello? Find the answer here :)

Tello
      Tello

Props : 3

Who is Tello? Find the answer here :) Empty Who is Tello? Find the answer here :)

Post by Tello Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:00 pm

Hello W$N, I'm Tello as you know me. I joined much clans such as |40+| !sK^ =3K= and those who are known as normal/intermediates I think myself as a guy you don't find anywhere. I had much battles with hard people, I learn and learn and still learn like what some guys say "It doesn't matter how good are you, there will still be a couple and millions better". I'm trying to say in this paragraph that I'm unique/rare(copied from !!!FIRE!!!) .. I've lost and win and draw with people, (hard/normal/insane etc.) and I'm known much as my
      maps and fantastic gema playing. but not much at TDM/CTF/TOSOK/HTF/etc.. what I call it

"main gaming" and in RL.. I don't think i'm so perfect at sports, Hate studying and school but much people say i'm awesome while playing football,basket and those sports. but my favorite sport in real is Football, not american football but the soccer, and I don't understand AMERICAN FOOTBALL.. it's played in hand and the thing they play with is like an egg, not a ball. meh anyways they should call it handegg but for now cyas I love you Ohhhhh. Good night and have sweet dreams, btw, {BoB}Mise wanted to say hi for hugs when I see you.

p.s: Sorry if my english is bad. lol. its not my first language
      FireDeath
      W$N Members
      W$N Members

Props : 0

Who is Tello? Find the answer here :) Empty Re: Who is Tello? Find the answer here :)

Post by FireDeath Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:23 pm

Tello wrote: I'm trying to say in this paragraph that I'm unique/rare(copied from !!!FIRE!!!)

cheers
      Tello
      Tello

Props : 3

Who is Tello? Find the answer here :) Empty Re: Who is Tello? Find the answer here :)

Post by Tello Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:01 pm

Hehe FireDeath Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content