We $laughter Noobs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We $laughter Noobs

A Dedicated Assault Cube Clan

W$N Chat

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 6603 messages in 758 subjects

We have 256 registered users

The newest registered user is melfielding0747

+4
Unle$hd
Juan
Ziltoid
Revert
8 posters

Farewell My Close Mates ;-(

Revert
    Revert
    Server Share
    Server Share

Props : 0

Farewell My Close Mates ;-( Empty Farewell My Close Mates ;-(

Post by Revert Fri May 08, 2009 11:31 pm

I am deciding to leave W$N due to current events that have just put me over the top ... and I would like to escape b4 my bomb bursts. I enjoyed this clan and all the members and I STILL WANAN BE ACTIVE WITH YOU ALL! but I was finished getting pushed around :/. I don't like how people can talk shit about me and I can do anything about it and I have to just take it ... I have been taking shit my whole AC time and fed up with it. Farewell all my close mates and good luck with your future. Deebz and Jeno I hope you do well with this clan! I will now be known as Revert and will be searching for a new clan. Deebz help this slump and take a Member Cleanup because something is wrong.

I WILL be applying for server share and I WILL NOT use admin unless given permission.

~Happy Fragging~

~Your Sniper~

~Revert~

;(
    Ziltoid
    Ziltoid

Farewell My Close Mates ;-( Empty Re: Farewell My Close Mates ;-(

Post by Ziltoid Sat May 09, 2009 1:21 pm

Crying or Very sad
    Juan
    Juan

Post by Juan Sat May 09, 2009 2:12 pm

Yeah I agree with Ziltoid. Sorry it has to happen like this man.
    Unle$hd
    Unle$hd
    Server Share
    Server Share

Props : 1

Post by Unle$hd Sat May 09, 2009 2:23 pm

wow revert i am sorry if i did anything wrong
    pce dude and goodood luck
    Revert
    Revert
    Server Share
    Server Share

Post by Revert Sat May 09, 2009 5:13 pm

You didnt do anything!!!!!!!!

Also I will have my name as Reverto(Revert) cause ill be talking a lot of spanish cause im applying for M|A
    Josio
    Josio
    W$N Members
    W$N Members

Post by Josio Sat May 09, 2009 8:00 pm

uh oh, you think W$N sucks???? why you left? check me out i muffed up a few times and i take shizz off of clanmates but i dont trip.
    I hope W$N will be the clan i stay with forever, i think about quiting but i know i wont. Even tho i have no passes, makes me think there useless other then kickin- cheaters, hackers and idiots.
    other then that whats the point? Maybe because you think your badass... and you can probaly get in a "higher?" clan then W$N. In my opinion W$N can dominate anyone. People talk shizz about people dont worry about it. You let it get to you, If you cant stand the person blaze em out on there/our forums no matter who it is. Let the admin take care of it. My dumbass gave garrett Admin pw to server. i forget who tol dhim but they did. I dont give a fugsta i know i wont do it agian in the future, i wont get mad at deebz/ whoever told him that i did, or garrett, or jenosider because he said i did.

you could of told deebz /jeno PRIVATELY about it. then he could of had a talk with whoever was talkin shizz about what happened. and i have to say you get a little cocky and talk smack... get ahead of yourself. mayb ebecause your very young. I know ive been dumb at times to, but i learn from my mistakes. i want W$N to be the best clan in AC, Which it will. Deebz kept it alive all this time, puttin in work to make em hurt, and i appriciate that alot. If i have a problem with somone ill let somone know whats up. I think your a good player and think you higher quality then W$N? PLEASE!! tell me who the "slump" is or what it is. thank you and see you later Very Happy

Oh yeah i want to be known as Guero|W$N| or spook|W$N| from now on Very Happy
    i will make a vote/ or board about it : )
    Josio
    Josio
    W$N Members
    W$N Members

Post by Josio Sat May 09, 2009 8:01 pm

oh yeah when i asked if u think W$N i menan it in a nicer way : ) sorry man
    Revert
    Revert
    Server Share
    Server Share

Post by Revert Sat May 09, 2009 8:14 pm

Josio|W$N| wrote:uh oh, you think W$N sucks???? why you left? check me out i muffed up a few times and i take shizz off of clanmates but i dont trip.
    I hope W$N will be the clan i stay with forever, i think about quiting but i know i wont. Even tho i have no passes, makes me think there useless other then kickin- cheaters, hackers and idiots.
    other then that whats the point? Maybe because you think your badass... and you can probaly get in a "higher?" clan then W$N. In my opinion W$N can dominate anyone. People talk shizz about people dont worry about it. You let it get to you, If you cant stand the person blaze em out on there/our forums no matter who it is. Let the admin take care of it. My dumbass gave garrett Admin pw to server. i forget who tol dhim but they did. I dont give a fugsta i know i wont do it agian in the future, i wont get mad at deebz/ whoever told him that i did, or garrett, or jenosider because he said i did.

you could of told deebz /jeno PRIVATELY about it. then he could of had a talk with whoever was talkin shizz about what happened. and i have to say you get a little cocky and talk smack... get ahead of yourself. mayb ebecause your very young. I know ive been dumb at times to, but i learn from my mistakes. i want W$N to be the best clan in AC, Which it will. Deebz kept it alive all this time, puttin in work to make em hurt, and i appriciate that alot. If i have a problem with somone ill let somone know whats up. I think your a good player and think you higher quality then W$N? PLEASE!! tell me who the "slump" is or what it is. thank you and see you later Very Happy

Oh yeah i want to be known as Guero|W$N| or spook|W$N| from now on Very Happy
    i will make a vote/ or board about it : )

Shit Josio ur right ..... I think I just made a BIG mistake ;-( I let 1 person get to me and I flipped and left ;-( I was just mad at people talking shit about me and making fun of me and cursing at me and the only thing I could do was take it, That was the main problem I had having to take shit from people and not being able to do sothing about it ;( I made a big mistake .. Also I didnt think I was badass or I could get in a higher clan. ;-( ;-( :-( But now I have been suck a big dumbass and got so tired and pissed that I can't come back ;-(
    Takkunen
    Takkunen
    Server Share
    Server Share

Props : 2

Post by Takkunen Sat May 09, 2009 8:47 pm

Revert just remember this; Where ever you go and who ever you know someone will be there to talk you down. This is the cyber world, anyone can say shit and it don't really bother them since your just some randum from halfway around the world, abother thing is because you have let everyone knoiw that your 12 that only just gives people some more ammo to bring you down BUT as josio said you can take it somewhere else like talk to Deebz for example; he is well known in the community and surly could get some people behind you to help bring the noob/s.

But farewell and good luck with your future
    Josio
    Josio
    W$N Members
    W$N Members

Post by Josio Sat May 09, 2009 8:49 pm

yes yes
    Deebz
    Deebz
    Admin
    Admin

Props : 31

Post by Deebz Sat May 09, 2009 11:19 pm

I went on a few public servers last week and i got harassed by people under different names from the "CF" clan for banning them off my servers. I was even winning by 20 points, but i just left. Someone even changed their name to Pussy|W$N|. They got kicked by me, but i did not take it personal. Even though people can be asses at times, its more of a maturity/life lesson that comes from all of this type of stuff.

I know when you are in a clan and people start cursing at you over something stupid, you do not want to make the clan look bad as well as yourself. So i respect that you kept your mouth shut, even when someone bothered you. I think you learned something from W$N that you might even use in your daily life. So even though you left, i have seen sooooo much attitude improvement from u revert. I know there is a point where your patients will run out. Every one has a breaking point. But i wish you the best of luck in the future with anything you do and we will still keep in touch. Of course you will get any server help lol(been there done that). And you are welcome to play on my instagib server anytime you like (just ask me b/c its not always up). So thats being said, bye revert Sad .
    Unle$hd
    Unle$hd
    Server Share
    Server Share

Post by Unle$hd Sun May 10, 2009 10:55 am

Deebz wrote:I went on a few public servers last week and i got harassed by people under different names from the "CF" clan for banning them off my servers. I was even winning by 20 points, but i just left. Someone even changed their name to Pussy|W$N|. They got kicked by me, but i did not take it personal. Even though people can be asses at times, its more of a maturity/life lesson that comes from all of this type of stuff.

I know when you are in a clan and people start cursing at you over something stupid, you do not want to make the clan look bad as well as yourself. So i respect that you kept your mouth shut, even when someone bothered you. I think you learned something from W$N that you might even use in your daily life. So even though you left, i have seen sooooo much attitude improvement from u revert. I know there is a point where your patients will run out. Every one has a breaking point. But i wish you the best of luck in the future with anything you do and we will still keep in touch. Of course you will get any server help lol(been there done that). And you are welcome to play on my instagib server anytime you like (just ask me b/c its not always up). So thats being said, bye revert Sad .
    i have nvr had that experience BUT i know how it feels like
    its better just to ignore them
    Revert
    Revert
    Server Share
    Server Share

Post by Revert Sun May 10, 2009 1:02 pm

Deebz wrote:I went on a few public servers last week and i got harassed by people under different names from the "CF" clan for banning them off my servers. I was even winning by 20 points, but i just left. Someone even changed their name to Pussy|W$N|. They got kicked by me, but i did not take it personal. Even though people can be asses at times, its more of a maturity/life lesson that comes from all of this type of stuff.

Deebz thx for that and all I can say is carma is a BITCH!!!! the day after I left I broke my fucking arm xD
    Josio
    Josio
    W$N Members
    W$N Members

Post by Josio Sun May 10, 2009 4:21 pm

uh oh how u break it?
    Blaster.
    Blaster.

Post by Blaster. Sun May 10, 2009 4:36 pm

Sad Good Luck man Rolling Eyes
    Revert
    Revert
    Server Share
    Server Share

Post by Revert Sun May 10, 2009 6:14 pm

Josio|W$N| wrote:uh oh how u break it?

Playing soccer
    Takkunen
    Takkunen
    Server Share
    Server Share

Post by Takkunen Mon May 11, 2009 3:27 am

ah you do know you play soccer with your feet not your arms
    Deebz
    Deebz
    Admin
    Admin

Props : 31

Post by Deebz Mon May 11, 2009 9:41 am

you can break anything in any sport.
    Revert
    Revert
    Server Share
    Server Share

Post by Revert Mon May 11, 2009 3:54 pm

Takkunen wrote:ah you do know you play soccer with your feet not your arms

I slid tackle a kid and fell back on it :/
    Takkunen
    Takkunen
    Server Share
    Server Share

Post by Takkunen Tue May 12, 2009 3:30 am

lol, well i was playing AFL (australian football league) and i went to smother the ball but the person i was trying to smother kicked my fingers backwards and now either 1 is really badly jared or it has a fracture...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:44 am