We $laughter Noobs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We $laughter Noobs

A Dedicated Assault Cube Clan

W$N Chat

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 6603 messages in 758 subjects

We have 256 registered users

The newest registered user is melfielding0747

3 posters

Hey guys!!

Skip
    Skip

Props : 3

Hey guys!! Empty Hey guys!!

Post by Skip Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:29 pm

Well as you guys might have noticed i've been gone for a while. Not really gone, i've played on and off but never managed to catch any of you on. Just thought i'd say hi. It's been a while. Thought id share my new thoughts on the new version of AC. I gotta say its definately....Different. I'm not sure i like where its going :/ well hope to see you guys soon, if i can get myself to play the new version and get used to it. I feel like im starting all over again to being a newb. haha. cheers

Skip
    Deebz
    Deebz
    Admin
    Admin

Props : 31

Hey guys!! Empty Re: Hey guys!!

Post by Deebz Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:12 am

Yo skip Smile. I didnt like the new version either till i just played it. It makes ac better actually. The only problem is some bugs here and there. Good to see u came around man, ive been really busy too. Always tired lol. Cool
    Na!L_GuN
    Na!L_GuN

Props : 0

Post by Na!L_GuN Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:57 am

lol ac has been like torn apart because people are arguing that 1.0.4 is better than 1.1.0.1 . And that people are being banned for voicing their opinion about 1.1 . Also that mostly everybody uses the shotty and ar and it kinda pisses me off (sorry for my language). Thats why i stick to 1.0.4 till it dies then ill play 1.1 .anyways great that you stopped by

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:25 pm